MTK-R1x00 series TTL magnetic card swipe readers are offered for easy integration in kiosks, POS and other self-service terminals. The swipe reader features low power consumption and easy maintenance, with compact design and reliable performance.
With F/2F decoder chip, the devices output signal with TTL interface. Also, it’s configurable for single/dual/triple track reading of ISO7811/7812 magnetic stripe cards and bankbooks.
- Interface: TTL;
- Decoder: F/2F;
- Swiping speed: 15-120 cm/sec (6-48inch/sec);
- Error rate: 0.5%(JSE Standard Card);
- Recording density: 210 BPI 75 BPI 210 BPI;
- Standard: ISO7811/2;
- Track: I(IATA), II (ABA), III (MINTS);
- Track Location: ISO1 (IATA), ISO2 (ABA), ISO3 (MINTS);
- Track Width: 1.5mm;
- Card Thickness: 0.76 ± 0.08 mm;
- Head life: 500,000 cycles;
- Voltage: DC3.3~5V
- Current: 2mA(Single)/5mA(Dual)/7mm(Triple)@5V;
- Fluctuation: <50mVp-p
- Storage: -30°C~70°C, Less than 95% RH;
- Operation: -10°C~50°C, 20~90% RH
Dimensions and weights vary for different models.
The TTL swipe readers are applicable for integration in various self-service devices. There are also manual Insert card readers available for magnetic stripe and/or smart cards.