MTK-F5 series Card Dispenser is the safeguarded hybrid motor dispenser with lockable&portable card stacker and error card bin. The highly modular dispensing module works with an independent motor card reader module which functions reading magnetic stripe and reading/writing smart cards. Also, MTK-F5 provides seamlessly support to lists of popular motor driven readers from OMRON, SANKYO and KDE to achieve reading/writing functions of both magnetic and IC cards.
Along with shielded structure, the model incorporates reliable anti-skimming and anti-fishing features from both software and hardware aspects. Friction-Free Dispensing mechanism ensures durable and stable operation with minimized damage to cards and components. Embossed cards are Removable and lockable card stacker makes it possible for off-site card loading, safe transport and storage. Error Cards are also separately locked for special treatment. All-round sensor deployment ensures accurate trigger and alarm mechanism, so that host machine can timely retrieve and report machine status for remote monitoring. Specifications:
- Card Type: Magnetic: ISO 7810 ID, ISO7811; IC: ISO 7816; RFID: ISO14443;(Upon different reader modules)
- Card Dimensions: 54x86mm, 0.2~1.2mm adjustable thickness;
- Communication: RS232;
- Power Supply: DC24V3A
- Dispensing: 170 pieces(0.8mm) in lockable stacker;
- Collecting: 25 pieces(0.8mm) in lockable error card bin;
- Temperature: -20~+60℃(Working); -30~+70℃(Storage);
- Weight: 4.0Kg(Motor Reader Excluded);
MTK-F5 targets majorly on applications in finance, banking and other areas with high demand on safety and accuracy in dispensing. It can be applied in ATMs, vending machines and various kiosks.
MTK-F5 motor card dispensers can also be supplied with or without motor driven card reader modules.