MTK-288S is a manual insert card reader that supports both contact chip and contactless RF cards. Featuring simple and compact design, the DIP reader can be widely applied in various card reading applications on kiosks, self-service terminals and gaming machines.
- Simple manual insertion mode, low cost and easy integration;
- 2 in 1 hybrid reader to support popular RF & IC cards;
- USB and RS232 interfaces ready, SAM slot on board;
- Works with Windows and Linux seamlessly.
- IC Card Standard: ISO7816 standard certified, EMV 2000 Level 1, PBOC3.0. E.g. (AT24C01, 24C02, 24C256, SLE4447, SLE4428, CPU T=0/T=1)；
- RFID Card Standard: ISO14443-3 compliant (TYPE A：e.g. S50,S70,UL etc.); ISO14443-4 compliant(TYPE A CPU, TYPE B CPU. E.g. Mifare plus, Mifare DesFire etc);
- USB2.0 (HID compliant or PC/SC options) or RS-232 communication, DC 5V±5% or direct USB power supply.
- Minimum 300K reading cycles for contact head, 1 million insertion cycles;